Friday, February 15, 2008

More from Code Pinko

Now, does that mean they're promising not to reproduce, at least until there are no more wars in the world? And another thing: I've seen dozens and dozens of pictures of Code Pinko women, and these two are the closest I've seen to attractive. I mean, if they're gonna use sex as a weapon (no I know, women never do that), they should at least be women someone would wanna fuck in the first place. I'm just sayin'...

Recruiters stalk our youth?! You mean like lionesses in the grassland stalk their prey? When my cat stalks something (which he does a lot), he crounches up behind it and wiggles his butt. You suppose that's what the recruiters are doing? 'Cause I'd protest that, myself. NO BUTT-WIGGLING IN OUR SCHOOLS!

And be sure, while you're at it, to teach your children to hate America. You know, the country that gave you more freedoms than any other country in the world. Yeah, hate that.

NEXT UP: Letter from a Friend

No comments: